Upload Adobe PDF Documents, Host, Make File Album or Share Them
From this page you can upload Adobe(tm) PDF Documents onto our web site.
You can use and share your uploaded documents with anyone you wish on the web. If you wish you can upload many photos and documents and then
combine all of them in one photo album, you can get full list of your files or you can delete any of your documents immediately or later when you wish.
For uploading your document click on the BROWSE button below
then choose a document from your computer, tablet or mobile phone
and then press the UPLOAD button below.
UploadEdit.com App For Your Mobile Devices|
(All of these apps work same as our mobile web site.)
More info about the process on this page:
The documents you upload using this page `just as document without JPG convertion` will have the following features:
1- They will have a shorter URL (web address) than the documents uploaded via `upload and convert to JPG` pages of our site, like this: http://m.uploadedit.com/bbtc/1234567890123.doc,
2- If you create a photo album with your documents they will be seen easily and nicely on the main page in our `Flash Photo Album`,
3- You can remove the document from our site easily with just one click via our file deletion page,
4- They will be shown in your `images and documents list` with a blue labeled image containing the extension of your document.
- From this page you can only upload files with following extension: PDF.
- For the operation on this page the file size limit is 10 megabytes (10.485.760 bytes). You can not upload any file exceeding these limits and with different file extensions.
(If your document will be loaded from other web sites so frequetly please do not upload large documents. The documents making our server excessively busy will be deleted automatically.)
- Your uploaded document will be hosted along 30 days on our web site.
- Your document can be seen only by you and by the people you tell the link of the document. Other users of our site can not see your documents.
Our site's administration may also see your document in need of content check against copyright violation or other types of illegal uses of our service.
- Our site gives so much importance to the protection of any third party copyrights, trademarks or other rights. You are solely responsible for
the content of the uploaded file data. You represent and warrant that the content of the uploaded file do not violate any law.
You represent and warrant that your content will not violate any third party copyrights, trademarks or other rights. You are solely responsible
for any such violations that you may incur as a result of your file data and we are exempt from any legal actions taken by others.
- You may not upload documents including nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- We are entitled but not obliged to check the appropriateness of the content you upload. We reserve the right to delete without further notice any
of your content in whole or in part that violates applicable law or the terms set out here. Any content detected or reported as violating any
rights or as bad, harmful and immoral will be deleted automatically by our content-control program.
- All the documents uploaded by a user that is not following our terms will be deleted from our site and he/she will be banned from using
- The users uploading the same document many times and constantly will be banned from using our services.
- We ban web sites including adult or illegal content from loading any document from our web site.
- An important warning for children and for all the beginner internet users:
You should not upload any photo or document which is related to your private life without obtaining permission from your parents, family members or friends.
You should not let the foreigners see such private files because your parents or friends or any person who live with you may get angry at you if
you do this.
There are some bad people on the internet too and they want to steal people's information about their private life for using this information for
deceiving and trapping them.
So, when you are uploading any file to the internet you should make sure that you are considering the conditions we warned you here.
- You shall bear full sole responsibility for any form of legal proceedings that may be incurred as a result of the files you upload and you shall be
liable for any resulting damages. You will indemnify and hold harmless WWW.UPLOADEDIT.COM from and against all losses, claims, liabilities,
expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms by you.
Our web site does not have any association or partnership with the companies above.
- Microsoft, Office, Word, Excel, Power Point are trademarks of Microsoft Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Apple, iPad, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Samsung, Galaxy, Note are trademarks of Samsung Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Adobe, PDF, Acrobat are trademarks of Adobe Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.